Right click and open the image in a new window. Print at full A4 size.
It is not to be altered or reproduced for commercial gain without the artists express permission.
InstructionsRemember: Always have a grown up around when using scissors.
1. Print the image onto A4 paper.
2. Paste the A4 paper to some card cut from an old cereal packet to make the mask STRONG. Use a glue stick for pasting, as it won't dampen the paper and make it all bubbly and yuk.
3. Colour in the rabbit mask however you like. It could be coloured to look like a tiger, like a pirate, like a princess, like a rockstar, or even to look like a rabbit. You could use crayons, paint, ink, textas or glitter. However you colour it in, be creative and have fun doing it.
4. Cut out the rabbit head and eyes. If the whiskers are too tricky just cut them off. Poke holes through the dots beside the eyes for the string to go through. A sharp pencil would poke a nice hole, or maybe use a safety pin and wiggle it around a little to make the hole big enough for the string.
5. Tie a piece of string to each hole. Tie strings together at back of head.
Now wear the mask and hop around like a rabbit!
This rabbit mask was inspired by the Illustration Friday theme 'Disguise'.
It would be great to hear how you went making your rabbit mask. Write in the comments field to let me know. R :)